Our legal service can prepare a range of legal documents, including:
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Enduring Powers of Guardianship
- Letters of Administration
- Probate Applications
- Family Court Documents
Fees & Charges
|Legal Advice Appointment (20 minutes)||$50||$40|
|Enduring Power of Attorney||$50||$50|
|Enduring Power of Guardianship||$50||$50|
|Probate & Letters of Administration|
|Letters of Administration||From $1,500||From $1,500|
|Online probate application||$100||$100|
|Complex probate application||From $1,500||From $1,500|
|Probate requisition affadavit||From $450||From $450|
|Family Court Documents|
|Consent Orders||From $1,500||From $1,500|
|Application for Final Orders||From $1,500||From $1,500|
|Response to Final Orders||From $1,500||From $1,500|
|Application for Divorce||$200||$200|
Appointments with our lawyers last for 20 minutes. To make the most of your time, we ask that you prepare for your appointment before attending.
Tips for getting the most out of your legal advice appointment
- Arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment as there are some forms to be filled out.
- If your appointment is in Perth CBD, allow yourself plenty of time to reach our office. Our lawyers can’t wait for you if you’re running late.
- We can only make an appointment for the person who will be attending the appointment. We can't make an appointment on behalf of someone else.
- If you're coming to make a Will, Enduring Power of Attorney or Enduring Power of Guardianship, the solicitor will need to be satisfied that you have the mental capacity to give instructions for the document. Only the person making the appointment will be able to be in the room when the instructions are given.
- For some types of appointments, there is some paperwork to be completed before you come to see the lawyer. Make sure you’ve taken the time to look through the paperwork and gather the requested information before you come for your appointment. If you've misplaced the paperwork or haven't received it before your appointment, you can download a copy below.
- As a general rule, it’s a good idea to bring along any documents that relate to the matter you need advice on.
Before you come for your appointment
Depending on the type of appointment you're coming in for, you may need to print and complete the following documents:
- Preparation for Will, EPA & EPG appointment kit
- Preparation for Probate appointment
- Preparation for a Family law appointment - fact sheet and data sheet
- Please read the cost disclosure agreement if you intend to instruct Citizens Advice Bureau (CAB) to prepare documents